The seven lucky prize-winners in the Cambuslang Community Council Summerfest Prize Competition have been announced, with free dinner vouchers for a range of restaurants and takeaways in Cambuslang and Glasgow.
At Summerfest, Cambuslang Community Council ran a very popular ‘Mystery Square’ competition – with almost 300 entries – inviting people to guess where the prizes were hidden on a map of Cambuslang. Prizes were sponsored by Fratelli’s, Cinnamon, Nando’s, Asian Fusion, Asian Takeaway, Chillies and Corky’s Spirits.
The winners are:
- Mr Scott Smith, Cambuslang (Fratelli’s Restaurant meal voucher)
- Ms Irene Morton, Fernhill (Cinnamon Restaurant meal voucher)
- Mr Paul Gibson, Cambuslang (Nando’s Glasgow meal voucher)
- Mr Ryan Carr, Whitlawburn (Asian Fusion meal voucher)
- Mr Robert Adams, Blantyre (Asian Tandoori meal voucher)
- Salvation Army – donated anonymously (Chillies meal voucher)
- Ms Alison Spy, Whitlawburn (Corky’s Spirits – bottle of wine)
Irene Morton receives her award from Ali Rahman of Cinnamon Restaurant
Peter and Catriona Gibson with their Nando’s meal voucher